Site Loader
111 Rock Street, San Francisco

ways to get my Russian gf to reside beside me in britain

General British immigration & work licenses; don’t post task family or search related topics!

Please utilize this part of the board when there is no particular part for your question.

Ways to get my girlfriend that is russian to beside me in the united kingdom

I’m currently in a relationship with a girl that is russian over a year. We come across one another during holiday breaks and retain in touch day-to-day (very nearly per hour). I’ve a job that is good possess my personal home.

We actually would really like her to maneuver in if we can stand living with each other with me, perhaps not indefinite but at least for 3 months/ half a year to see.

She’s got been an au-pair in Germany and it has examined English inside her hometown in Russia. She actually is proficient both in languages (we myself have always been Dutch, living in the united kingdom for six years, and my German is even even worse than hers). She works as an accountant for a huge firm that is chinese. Whenever she does come over she most surely wish to get be effective, or at the very least carry on her language studies.

Whenever evaluating forms of visas we ended up being overrun, can somebody comment if I see this really is proper:

-I can’t apply for a partner visa (INF 4) because we now have maybe perhaps not experienced a relationship for longer than couple of years.

-Applying for a work license (INF 13) takes a page of invite from an organization so we have to show that her abilities are not easily obtainable in the united kingdom. Frequently organizations wish to see candidates for a job interview though and also this just isn’t feasible when my gf is in Russia.

-A visitors visa then? Valid for at the most half a year, My gf has to stop her (good) task to be able to started to the united kingdom and live with me. She will perhaps not work right right right here in those times, that is certainly not an alternative; she’s going to be bored stiff silly, since I have have a full-time task.

Exactly exactly What is the simplest way ahead here? I can not see any solution that is ideal. Possibly it may be feasible getting her right right here for a site visitors visa, she can then visit interviews for interpretation functions (talking three languages should many def. Be an added bonus). She might be able to swap visa’s, from visiting to working, but I am not at all sure about this if she gets a job.

Thank you for reading all this work and I also wish I’m able to acquire some options that are fresh since we be seemingly running away.

Post by Wanderer » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:22 am

For partner visa you need to have lived together for 2 years, not merely understood one another.

We question she will be sucessfully to find a translating/intepreting work either, it is a skill me it’s more than speaking a language even fluently in itself, it’s what my (Russian) gf is training to do, believe. That you do not mention her standard of English however it will have to be phenomonal.

You also can not switch from a visitor visa from most situations actually – it is a visit house.

Visitor visa. They all had jobs/uni/flats/babies to return to, without any of this it’s almost a certain denial between us and the gf’s friends we’ve had 100% success rate, but.

Temporary Student visa is ur best bet, just drawbacks are she absolutely need never to stop her job, she has to show why she want to learn in British rather than Russia and she can not work. She will want to show funds too. Be skeptical that unexpected deposits into newly-opened bank records look dodgy, and you sponsoring her can backfire.

I believe u will have to go with STS visa, a two week or month course where she returns right after, you don’t need to stop task therefore nevertheless ties to home,

Or, exactly the same just a VV, quick, ie a weeks that are few. I understand this isn’t ideal but it is gets that most crucial very first visa success using your gear, the following people will undoubtedly be formalities.

Post by Penetensiagite » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:57 am

Thank you for the quick reply, you imagine a pupil visa may be the method ahead? I becamen’t conscious that once you got your visa that is first in case the remainder may be a lot easyer. Exactly why is that?

Post by Wanderer » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:03 am

Penetensiagite had written: Many thanks for the fast answer, you believe a pupil visa may be the method ahead? I becamen’t conscious that once you got your visa that is first in case the others would be a whole lot easyer. Exactly why is that?

Comparable situation

Post by mr brightside » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by Penetensiagite » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:21 pm

Mr brightside, keep me informed of the plans.

Me personally russian brides and my gf have talked tonight, and our basic plan is on her in an attempt to get a study that is sensable the united kingdom. She’ll then start a year that is half in Russia (yes which will be difficult on us). This program offers her the certificate that is final be an official Russian / English interpreter.

We never ever thought it could be this hard. I simply got on an airplane six years ago for the working appointment in the united kingdom and had been provided it at that moment, i am to Qatar also to get a small business visa here that will enable one to work here takes five full minutes of filling out all about a web page.

But lets look in the bright side.

Post by Wanderer » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:20 am

Penetensiagite penned: mr brightside, keep me personally informed of one’s plans.

Me personally and my girlfriend have talked tonight, and our general plan is on her to try to get a study that is sensable the united kingdom. She’s going to then begin a half year program in Russia (yes which will be difficult on us). This program provides her the certificate that is final be the official Russian / English interpreter.

What exactly is her objective with this particular, IMO six thirty days program is perhaps perhaps not long enough to be an interpreter, it will require years, plus a diploma. Is she looking to here get a job with that?

Have you considered a qualification program here? 3 years, she can then work change to EEA FP? Valuable tho, like about 15k pa.

Post by Penetensiagite » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:37 am

She currently possesses degree/qualification in English ( maybe not certain exactly exactly exactly how it translates from Russian to English), as well as its not a flimsy paper that is little she studied for four years. Her English is proficient, she happens with terms that even I’m not sure. This final six month program will function as the final leg to be the state interpreter, businesses like Cheveron and BP will not just simply take anybody one without this certification.

The program is that this course would begin in Russia in September. Up she will be able to show that she has reason to go back to Russia if she signs. She can then arrived at the united kingdom as quickly as possible for a program.

Its the kind of program this is the the next thing to learn, it must be useful and never a long time / too short.

Post by Wanderer » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:02 pm

Mate, I do not would you like to disillusion you however a Russian degree/diploma may be worth hardly any within the UK, I’m sure, my gf got 12 months exemption she came here off a UK four year degree course for hers when. Why? Your head of Languages explained, you are able to not be certain of the provenance of any diploma/degree that is russian my gf’s bro purchased their, never went to a training.

The country that is whole rife with corruption – a pal of mine features a Russian spouse, she actually is been driving on her behalf Russian driving licence right right right here for a year and she’s had two accidents, one a write down. Why? Cos she bought her licence that is russian she left, never really had a class.

Sorry, ranting, nevertheless love the area rather than ur that is saying purchased hers, mine did not either, not everybody is immoral.

Post Author: Berliana Totalindo